Within 90 days of registering for the 48-Hour Salesperson Pre-Examination Course:
- Complete the 48-Hour Salesperson Pre-Examination Course.
In any order, within six months of completing the licensing course:
- Take and complete the 24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course.
- Pass the state-administered licensing examination through its vendor AMP (www.goamp.com).
- Complete fingerprinting for a Missouri criminal history background check. For more information on fingerprinting please click on the Fingerprinting FAQs. MREC’s four-digit registration number is 0004.
Additional information can be found on the Missouri Real Estate Commission website at: http://pr.mo.gov/realestate.asp.
Within six months of completing the licensing course:
- Select a Broker and apply for a license.
Note: The items listed in Step Two can be taken in any order. It is recommended that all potential licensees complete the 24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course before taking the state licensing examination. This required course is a great study tool for both the National Portion and Missouri Portion of the 48-Hour Pre-Examination Course material.
Time frames are critical! It is imperative that all prospective licensees carefully watch the dates listed above.